Gulf Coast Bar & Fun Olympics
October 20 @ 10:30 am - 6:00 pm
Let the Games Begin!
The 2019 Gulf Coast Bar & Fun Olympics will be hosted at The Hangout this year- and we couldn’t be more excited! This year will be better than ever, with expanded competitions and games for everyone to join in on!
The Gulf Coast Bar & Fun Olympics is the Biggest Service Industry competition in the South East! Last year over 40 restaurants went head to head for the grand prize! These challenges feature obstacle courses, blind-folded skill tests, pour challenges, and much more!
Sunday – October 20th.
The Gulf Coast Bar & Fun Olympics brings all employees from competing restaurants, bars, venues and hotels in the Southeast to showcase their skills at the end of the Season.
The Challenges are separated by two categories: Bar & Fun. Teams check-in on the day of the event in their category and compete for the grand prize.
Last year we gave a trip to Puerto Rico!
Scroll down below for the Schedule and Sign-up Information.
- 10:30 AM – 11:00 AM | Check-in for bartender competition
- 11:00 AM | Bar Competition Event 1: Accuracy
- 11:45 AM | Bar Competition Event 2: Speed
- 12:00 PM | Team Sign up for Fun Olympics
- 1:00 PM | Fun Olympic Challenge 1: Endurance
- 1:30 PM | Bar Competition Event 3: Iron Chef
- 2:15 PM | Fun Olympic Challenge 2: Toss
- 3:00 PM | Fun Olympic Challenge 3: Squeeze
- 4:15 PM | Fun Olympic Challenge 4: Obstacle Course
- 5:00 PM | Bartending Competition Finale
- 6:00 PM | Fun Olympics Finale