Gulf Coast Bar & Fun Olympics
October 20 @ 10:30 am - 6:00 pm
Let the Games Begin!
The 2019 Gulf Coast Bar & Fun Olympics will be hosted at The Hangout this year- and we couldn’t be more excited! This year will be better than ever, with expanded competitions and games for everyone to join in on!
The Gulf Coast Bar & Fun Olympics is the Biggest Service Industry competition in the South East! Last year over 40 restaurants went head to head for the grand prize! These challenges feature obstacle courses, blind-folded skill tests, pour challenges, and much more!
Sunday – October 20th.
Originally hosted at The Gulf Restaurant in Orange Beach as the Fun Olympics – the event has grown so large that it has moved to The Hangout for more space and the addition of live music!
The Gulf Coast Bar & Fun Olympics brings all employees from competing restaurants, bars, venues and hotels in the Southeast to showcase their skills at the end of the Season.
The Challenges are separated by two categories: Bar & Fun.
The Bar Category will take put bartenders head to head on a variety of challenges that will leave only the best of the best standing! The Grand Prize for the Bar Category is a trip to Saint Croix and a VIP tour of the Cruzan Rum Distillery!
The Fun Category will bring teams from local restaurants to compete in a variety of whacky competitions – it will be great! The Grand Prize for the Fun Category is a weekend getaway for two at the Island View Casino Resort in Gulfport Mississippi!
Teams check-in on the day of the event in their category and compete for the grand prize.
Scroll down below for the Schedule and Sign-up Sheet.
- 10:30 AM – 11:00 AM | Check-in for bartender competition
- 11:00 AM | Bar Competition Event 1: Accuracy
- 11:45 AM | Bar Competition Event 2: Speed
- 12:00 PM | Team Sign up for Fun Olympics
- 1:00 PM | Fun Olympic Challenge 1: Endurance
- 1:30 PM | Bar Competition Event 3: Iron Chef
- 2:15 PM | Fun Olympic Challenge 2: Toss
- 3:00 PM | Fun Olympic Challenge 3: Squeeze
- 4:15 PM | Fun Olympic Challenge 4: Obstacle Course
- 5:00 PM | Bartending Competition Finale
- 6:00 PM | Fun Olympics Finale