Join The Hangout as we celebrate another beautiful Thanksgiving Day on the Gulf Coast!
While here, we’ll encourage our guests to give thanks by writing a letter to our service members stationed abroad. And, of course, there will be football! All of the games will be live on one of our 20 televisions through the restaurant.
Most importantly, we’ll have a delicious Thanksgiving spread for you, your family and friends.
So, here’s what you can look forward to:
- Our Buffet will be open from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- $29.99 for Adults; $14 for Children (ages 6-12); Children under 5 dine FREE
- Our A La Carte menu will be available 4:00 p.m. until closing
- Reservations strongly recommended!
Prepare your eyes and your taste buds. Honestly, if you’re hungry you may want to look away until you’ve quelled said hunger. But, feast your eyes on our Thanksgiving menu below! Delicious!
- Scalloped Potatoes
- Sweet Potato Casserole
- Corn Bread & Conecuh Sausage Dressing
- Crispy Chicken Fingers
- Macaroni & Cheese
- Carrots & Peas
- Smashed Potatoes
- Carved Hickory Roasted Turkey Breast
- Biscuits & Gravy
- Mom’s Dressing
- Roasted Beef with Traditional Au Jus & Horseradish Cream
- Assorted Fresh Baked Dinner Rolls
Salads and Platters
- Sauteed Collard Greens with Caramelized Bacon & Raisins
- Green Beans, Baby Turnips with Roasted Pearl Onions
- Gulf Shrimp Salad
- Garden Greens & Vegetables
- Chicken Caesar Salad
- Choice of Pumpkin or Apple Pie with Whipped Cream